This forum is now locked. But memories are lolz.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXs Friendly - Sunday 7pm UK time

+6
Karma_Twisted
KillingYouGuy!
They said
Poop
motiv
hezitate
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

eXs Friendly - Sunday 7pm UK time - Page 2 Empty Re: eXs Friendly - Sunday 7pm UK time

Post  Grem` Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:57 pm

hezitate wrote:Post number2)

The match is now at 8pm for those of you who havent seent he Doomy forum and its probably crits off (if i can swing it)

Secondly if you guys want to take demos for practice/fun+sharing later the commands are:

record <demoname> - will save a demo into your steam tf folders
stop - stops recording
playdemo <demoname> - plays a demo in your steamfolders
stopdemo - stops playing the pre-recorded demo you are watching
demoui - gives you the option to fastforward or slowdown a demo you are watching (going backwards is a bit harder)

I'll try and remember to make one for me, and if we throw them all togther into a mini video would be a laugh (something ive wanted to mess with for a while but never really bothered)

Hey hez, I just saw that last end of the post Embarassed In my old clan in UT2k4, I was in the middle of making a frag movie for my clan mates. Had so much footage, loads of demos, soundtrack picked out, gigs and gigs of raw video and a pretty big project file, but alas, after a dodgy download, all my videos got corrupted by some nasty virus and I couldn't salvage them. I cried on the inside when I had to format my Hard disk. I was so pissed off with myself after all the work I put in, that I just gave up, and pretty much put me off the game for good (after watching hours and hours of demo footage, the novelty kinda wore off). I've always wanted to revive that old feeling and make another frag video. During my previous attempt I taught myself how to use Vegas 6.0 and virtual dub, and I still remember some neat tricks from it. All you need (and anyone who's interested) is to send me some demos and I'll start crackin bounce
Don't server side demos automatically get generated for the server and get put into it's ftp for a certain period? I had some good moments as HW on db, but dang-nabbit I forgot to demo it Surprised
Grem`
Grem`

Back to top Go down

eXs Friendly - Sunday 7pm UK time - Page 2 Empty Re: eXs Friendly - Sunday 7pm UK time

Post  hezitate Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:18 am

Hurray, someone with experience! I have none with making videos unfortunately Razz

As for the demos, mine was pretty rubbish because i was panicing a little but in future for all 6v6 matches the SourceTV will be on the server recording demos of everyone playing so once I figure out how to get to those (does anyone know? I have no experience with SourceTV - ill probably google it later or something) then we can sort something out, either that or I can give you the password and you can get them yourself (again I know there is a few different passwords but dunno how it all works Very Happy)

Sorted my system out so I'll be on tonight, and hopefully we can look to challenge someone on ED for the first time, even if its just a friendly to get them to help us figure out tornament mode

hezitate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Adel Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:28 am

Btw hez turn your demos into video files as soon as you can!!

Every time valve update steam it kills all the old demos and you can't play them back anymore, so it's not safe to leave them stored like that as demo files.

Adel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hezitate Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:45 am

Haha, yea i noticed that a while back, but my demo was pretty bad really Razz

I'll do that anyway and make sure its stored, probably do it in future and maybe even on some pub stuff for a bit of a laugh - can show off my newly upped gfx compared to the demo of us vs eXs (I'm still in shock at how nice TF2 now looks!)

I'll try and figure out how to get SourceTV files etc and then hopefully we can get some funky stuff together for grem =]

hezitate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  motiv Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:53 am

I think I'll put a video together of my kills...ok kill. So impressive it was. Me, running away like a girl with syringes flying like nobodies business.

awesome..lol
motiv
motiv

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2