This forum is now locked. But memories are lolz.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Challenges! (Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday!)

2 posters

Go down

Challenges! (Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday!) Empty Challenges! (Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday!)

Post  hezitate Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:58 pm

Right,

To get us going again, I've created 3 open challenges for this Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday on badlands, cp_well and granary to mix it up a little!

If they get accepted I will be making the threads here for people to sign up to so just keep a lookout for that !

We are now at 1138 points sat around 12th on the 6v6 ladder Razz (or at least we will as soon as it updates)

hezitate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Challenges! (Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday!) Empty Re: Challenges! (Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday!)

Post  hezitate Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:08 am

Ok, just checked my mail this morning and it turns out that all 3 matches have been accepted...! (One of which is by HA, the number1 ED guys who are actually damn good!)

So, I'll have a proper look later and start putting threads up for each so people can sign up, but we will have a match for Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday unless we can't get 6 a day or 2 before.

Here we go! Get your practice in!

hezitate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Challenges! (Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday!) Empty Re: Challenges! (Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday!)

Post  Grem` Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:26 am

Yea, got the confirmation emails as well. I'm in for sunday and tuesday. One of the games is badwater rather than badlands, or was that a typo? I would prefer badlands over badwater anywhoo.
Grem`
Grem`

Back to top Go down

Post  hezitate Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:51 am

Ah crap I was sure I picked badlands, thats what I was planning to choose anyway...

I could ask them, or we could just give badwater a go and then badlands for the next one?

hezitate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Grem` Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:22 am

hezitate wrote:Ah crap I was sure I picked badlands, thats what I was planning to choose anyway...

I could ask them, or we could just give badwater a go and then badlands for the next one?

Yea no bother, badwater would be challenge as too.
Grem`
Grem`

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down