This forum is now locked. But memories are lolz.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next match?

5 posters

Go down

Next match? Empty Next match?

Post  KillingYouGuy! Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:01 am

So, uh, any more matches or challenges coming up? Things seem to have gone quiet suddenly, although it does seem to be quite a busy time of year. Now til late November's looking like a nightmare of time management for me: Dead Space, Fallout 3, Gears of War 2, Fable 2, Wrath of the Lich King and Mirror's Edge all coming out within a few weeks of each other Surprised
KillingYouGuy!
KillingYouGuy!

Back to top Go down

Next match? Empty Re: Next match?

Post  jagbama Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:52 am

Bo selecta. Back from a week in London, and raring to go... so who's next?

If you're not careful Hez, I'll start booking matches against the top teams... ARE WE READY? Laughing Laughing Laughing
jagbama
jagbama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Adel Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:31 am

Yeah, challenge any and everyone imo. Even if we lost it'll be fun - stomping eXs over and over is gonna get old quickly tbh.

Adel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Grem` Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:10 pm

Yeah been swamped with college since last week. Who knew work load increases so much from second to third year. I'm still available for games, so get some challenges goin yo!
Grem`
Grem`

Back to top Go down

Post  hezitate Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:15 am

Yeah, I'm currently training new people at work whilst being trained myself for a new role along with everything that is going on this week for me I've not planned anything for the next week but Jag if you (or someone else) wants to be our war arranger thats cool with me!!

Basically after the issues with the server when we tried the eXs match that is why I have been unsure about getting more matches + lots of people have been busy with work/uni so not sure whats going on with that. Also need to see if we can sort TS out for Poop to get back on with us.

Shall I challenge eXs on ED for a friendly/official or maybe just ask on doomys for a 6v6 from whoever regulars to stresstest our server again and then I'll happily start playing a few matches again a week, it was more the server issue that has stopped me from challenging any more people + quite a few guys are busy at the minute

hezitate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jagbama Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:16 am

Right then, challenged Box ( http://www.witb.eu/ ) to a 6v6 on their server, Sunday 8pm on CP_Well (just for a change) on ED 6v6 nocrit.

Should they accept I'll post a new thread recruiting. Good scouts will be handy Laughing
jagbama
jagbama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down