This forum is now locked. But memories are lolz.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our team as it stands today:

+4
Grem`
Poop
jagbama
hezitate
8 posters

Go down

Our team as it stands today: Empty Our team as it stands today:

Post  hezitate Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:44 am

Ok, we have had people away from playing and such (which is of course going to happen when people get bored of TF2 and/or are on holiday or whatever Razz)

Our current team, broken down classes wise is:

Soldier: Me, Rob, r7an, Toasty
Demo: Toasty, Poop, Rho
Scouts: Grem, Toasty, Rob; Xian
Medic: Adel, r7an, Grem
Spy: JAGBAMA, Karma
Heavy: Trane, Adel, Grem
Sniper: Rob, Toasty, JAGBAMA
Pyro: JAGBAMA
Engy: Karma
Map Guide Guru: Xian

With the change in ED that only 1 demo is allowed per team, probably best to start looking at playing matches with 2x soldier 1x demo 2x scouts (or switch out a soldier/scout for a heavy/sniperspy)

With all of these players we have, we should (after christmas and new year Razz) start trying to play at least 2 matches a week and if we can maybe even 4 (2x 30min games on the same day like UTZ?) - I leave this up to our new MrWarArrangers... Adel and Grem!

Our game nights are still Tuesday and Thursday unless there are issues with these days for players? End of the day, we are a team that hasnt played much recently and I think we could do with a few more matches

What are your thoughts?

Last edited by hezitate on Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:53 am; edited 2 times in total

hezitate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Our team as it stands today: Empty Re: Our team as it stands today:

Post  jagbama Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:03 am

Why am I in caps? Shocked Laughing

Agree we should play more/moar. Maybe even assume we have matches every Tues and Thurs unless otherwise. I also think we have enough ppl to get regular 6v6's on the snuke server, maybe even an a and b team for teamwork purposes?

Hez is shelling out for the server, we might as well make the lost of it - Hez you want donations for server upkeep btw dude? Happy to chip in Very Happy
jagbama
jagbama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hezitate Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:39 am

jagbama wrote:Hez is shelling out for the server, we might as well make the lost of it - Hez you want donations for server upkeep btw dude? Happy to chip in Very Happy

Not from you Father Jag! Very Happy

Seriously though, Jag has a point, we shud get some games in otherwise the server is sorta going to waste Razz

Eitherway donations would always be nice, but being xmas and all with presents people are buying I'm happy to let it go at the minute

hezitate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Poop Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:16 am

Can I donate any other way than paypal?
Poop
Poop

Back to top Go down

Post  Grem` Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:23 am

Cheers for my facepaint sunny Adel and me are on loads, so we'll co-ordinate and get some matches going soon.
I was going through the numbers and it seems we have more than enough for a Team A and Team B. This is a rough list based on Matches played and not representative of SKILLZ!

Team A (Played most games):
Hezitate
Grem`
Toasty
They said
Adel
Poop

Team B (Played the least games):
Trane
Xian
Rhosauce
Killingyouguy
Motiv
R7an

Team ɸ
JAGBAMA

Now some of the people in the Team B list are inactive like Killing and motiv, but the others should try and play as much as games as they can. One thing that was visible in our last game against the outcast clan was the lack of comms between r7an and hez, as hez usually plays with rob or toasty. This is vital guys if we wanna do well. That said scout pairs should have great comms as well and I'm guilty of this too. So all the scouts on hez's list should always try and make the most of the comms in game and work together to cap points, take down medics etc. 1 scout is bothersome, but 2 working together is insane. We found this the hard way against [HA].
Now that we have enough players we should do interclan games. I doubt we'll get 12 everytime, but fun 5v5s or with mercs from Doomy's, we can have some good practice games.
Grem`
Grem`

Back to top Go down

Post  r7an Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:35 am

I didn't think we had much of a problem with the lack of comms in that last match? I did tell Hez when I was coming down for a heal and vice versa really. Sometimes I just saw Hez rocket jumping up so I went down. But ah well.
r7an
r7an

Back to top Go down

Post  jagbama Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:40 am

*Stands lonely in corner, last to be picked* Rolling Eyes

Am finding a bit of time to play moar recently, starting to get teh hang of teh parenting maybe Shocked Laughing Laughing

Good work Grem.

Let's say Team A is Blu and B is Red for argument's sake, so if we always go those colours on teh snuke server we'll save time lol... make sense?

Whilst we're on the subject of our server, the HH server has FF on during set-up, it's hilarious Laughing Twisted Evil
jagbama
jagbama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Adel Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:07 am

Meh, not sure about the A/B or Red/Blu team thing...

But yeah, after Christmas I'll start getting us signed up to a good load of matches.

Adel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xian Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:40 pm

should i feel annoyed that im left out of Hez's pyro list ? pirat
Xian
Xian
Pyromainiac

Back to top Go down

Post  jagbama Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:14 pm

Xian wrote:should i feel annoyed that im left out of Hez's pyro list ? pirat

Yes, very Laughing

Adel - I'm not invested in the teams idea too much, happy to go with flow. But need to get us all on one team moar often...
jagbama
jagbama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Poop Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:01 pm

Team JAGBAMA ftw tbh.
Poop
Poop

Back to top Go down

Post  KillingYouGuy! Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:46 pm

I'll be back as soon as the Scout update hits! Currently, ploughing through Red Alert 3, Far Cry 2 and Dead Space, alongside WoW, Gears 2 and Left 4 Dead multiplayer shenanigans.
KillingYouGuy!
KillingYouGuy!

Back to top Go down

Post  Adel Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:35 pm

jagbama wrote:Adel - I'm not invested in the teams idea too much, happy to go with flow. But need to get us all on one team moar often...

I do think it would be good some time when we have few ppl on to get on our server and stick two of our scouts on one team, and two sollies and a medic on the other, and just have a practise at the scouts ganking the medic and the sollies defending him. Would be helpful stuff for both teams - the scouts can work on their raptor tactics and the sollies and medic can work on some spots to stand or ways of defending that seem to be best for keeping them off, on particular maps.

Adel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Poop Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:08 am

Happy new year!
Poop
Poop

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content