This forum is now locked. But memories are lolz.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEAM CHAT - Getting ourselves organised

+2
Poop
hezitate
6 posters

Go down

TEAM CHAT - Getting ourselves organised Empty TEAM CHAT - Getting ourselves organised

Post  hezitate Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:01 am

Hi guys,

We need to get a date this week when everyone can either join vent (hence everyone will have the details after Razz) or on steamchat so that we start to get ourselves more organised as a team and start looking into a) our server and useage of it b) team practice maybe once a week so we can have a look at the maps, especially since some of the new ones ive never tried before and c) get ourselves into match mode, grem has been using multiplay mix pickups and I tried it yesterday, great way of getting used to the brutal 6v6 matches which are really fast paced

So the plan is (depending on what people can do)

8:30 on Friday this week?

hezitate
Admin

Back to top Go down

TEAM CHAT - Getting ourselves organised Empty Re: TEAM CHAT - Getting ourselves organised

Post  Poop Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:03 am

Seems fine by me.
Poop
Poop

Back to top Go down

TEAM CHAT - Getting ourselves organised Empty Re: TEAM CHAT - Getting ourselves organised

Post  hezitate Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:38 am

Definately first match will probably end up being with eXs so hopefully on Friday/saturday we can sort out some sort of mini practice or something where we can try and make some basic tactics for most maps (players/classes/playstyle?)

hezitate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Grem` Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:58 am

Alas, i wont be able to do friday evenins or saturday evenins. I bartend every weekend from 9 onwards, so those two nites are a no go for me Sad Weekdays and Sundays, anytime, is fine by me.
Grem`
Grem`

Back to top Go down

Post  jagbama Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:15 am

I should be home by 8.30 - 9pm Fri, will try to be there. Otherwise Sat nite is ok too...
jagbama
jagbama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  They said Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:23 am

Sounds ok for me.

They said

Back to top Go down

Post  hezitate Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:32 am

Grem` wrote:Alas, i wont be able to do friday evenins or saturday evenins. I bartend every weekend from 9 onwards, so those two nites are a no go for me Sad Weekdays and Sundays, anytime, is fine by me.

Would 7ish be better for you (and everyone else?)

If not mate, ill make sure i update you on what went on

hezitate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Grem` Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:49 am

hezitate wrote:
Grem` wrote:Alas, i wont be able to do friday evenins or saturday evenins. I bartend every weekend from 9 onwards, so those two nites are a no go for me Sad Weekdays and Sundays, anytime, is fine by me.

Would 7ish be better for you (and everyone else?)

If not mate, ill make sure i update you on what went on

Yea 7 is fan-diddly-astic, but if the majority can't make it this early, you don't need to change it on my behalf. bounce
Grem`
Grem`

Back to top Go down

Post  KillingYouGuy! Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:04 pm

Usually, yes, Fri and Sat night are ok for me, Sunday after church too (usually 9 or 10pm onwards).

Unfortunately this weekend I gotta go Birmingham on Friday after work for most of the weekend, so I won't be here. Girlfriend's mum's birthday or something, eek.

You show those eXs for me tho!
KillingYouGuy!
KillingYouGuy!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down