This forum is now locked. But memories are lolz.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MONDAY PRACTICE IN PREP FOR TUESDAY (8pm monday)

+2
Grem`
hezitate
6 posters

Go down

MONDAY PRACTICE IN PREP FOR TUESDAY (8pm monday) Empty MONDAY PRACTICE IN PREP FOR TUESDAY (8pm monday)

Post  hezitate Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:20 pm

As I posted on the steamgroup event:

"We need to get in some serious practice before the match on tuesday with HA. Please can you guys turn up so we can at least sort comms and figure out the best classes and also way to use the map.

- Those who attend this practice and want to play the match the day after will straight away get preference...!"

We need to try and get some practice in before this HA match since we really have less game time on cp_well and also recently have been less active as a team on TF2 match wise etc.

Please try and attend and as i said, those people who are here for the practice will get preference for the match because they have the additional experience from the monday chat.

Cheers
Hez

hezitate
Admin

Back to top Go down

MONDAY PRACTICE IN PREP FOR TUESDAY (8pm monday) Empty Re: MONDAY PRACTICE IN PREP FOR TUESDAY (8pm monday)

Post  Grem` Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:26 pm

Game.
Grem`
Grem`

Back to top Go down

MONDAY PRACTICE IN PREP FOR TUESDAY (8pm monday) Empty Re: MONDAY PRACTICE IN PREP FOR TUESDAY (8pm monday)

Post  hezitate Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:52 pm

Also, looking to change our match days from Sunday to Wednesday possibly? is everyone ok with the 3 days we play matches on being Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (obviously not every week etc but just as a general rule?)

hezitate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KillingYouGuy! Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:24 pm

Wed sounds better to me.
Am planning to get some TF2 practice in Mon and Tues before the match, but I'm going out at 7.30 on Monday so won't be there for 8pm practice, but will be back about 9ish hopefully.
KillingYouGuy!
KillingYouGuy!

Back to top Go down

Post  Grem` Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:44 am

I'm fine with Wed, but it's also the Ents nite for college as well. I wont be away every Wed, but from time to time I shall be AFK on said nite.
Grem`
Grem`

Back to top Go down

Post  Karma_Twisted Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:55 am

I have Kung fu on wednesdays, 6:30 to 8:30
Karma_Twisted
Karma_Twisted

Back to top Go down

Post  hezitate Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:12 am

Wednesday games at 9pm onwards then?

hezitate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jagbama Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:25 am

Fine by me, not always around but should be available most of the time... screaming baby permitting lol Rolling Eyes
jagbama
jagbama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Adel Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:11 am

I'll be on tonight then. Definitely need the practise on Well.

Adel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down