This forum is now locked. But memories are lolz.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Left 4 Dead - Anyone looking to get it?

+4
They said
Poop
Grem`
hezitate
8 posters

Go down

Left 4 Dead - Anyone looking to get it? Empty Left 4 Dead - Anyone looking to get it?

Post  hezitate Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:53 pm

Hi Guys,

Basically I'd be interested in some mass zombie shootouts and wondered if anyone else was thinking about getting this?

And if there are any reasons for or against getting it I should know about??

=]

hezitate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Left 4 Dead - Anyone looking to get it? Empty Re: Left 4 Dead - Anyone looking to get it?

Post  Grem` Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:30 pm

I might check it out when they do like a free weekend or something. Other than that, I got tf2 to wile away my time when I'm procrastinating on some college assignment. Dunno, might change me mind if it turns out to be popular.
Grem`
Grem`

Back to top Go down

Left 4 Dead - Anyone looking to get it? Empty Re: Left 4 Dead - Anyone looking to get it?

Post  Poop Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:02 pm

I will.
Poop
Poop

Back to top Go down

Post  They said Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:49 am

I'm definitely getting it, should be a blast if its half as fun as zombie panic is some nights.

They said

Back to top Go down

Post  Adel Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:45 pm

Yeah, definitely getting it.

Adel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hezitate Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:36 pm

pre-ordered.

hezitate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KillingYouGuy! Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:27 pm

Pre-bought! Really looking forward to it, it seems to have the teamplay goodness of TF2 but channeled down a different direction. Also, proper Zombie overload these days!!! Zombie Panic invading TF2, Dead Set invading TV, Dead Space invading my non-TF2-or-WoW PC gaming, Zombie Invasion in WoW, it's crazy! I half expect there to be a real one now!
KillingYouGuy!
KillingYouGuy!

Back to top Go down

Post  Adel Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:03 pm

Also Far Cry 2 is fucking awesome. Get it.

(if you have a decent graphics card anyway. It's killing my semi-decent 1 year old PC even on medium settings)

Adel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Run, fro, run. BEES! v2 ( Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:14 am

im going to wait on the demo (yeah, i know ill be waiting an extra 5 days from those people who pre-ordered), and then make my choice.

the only problem i can forsee is that you have to rely on other people (moreso than in tf), and people are stupid

Run, fro, run. BEES! v2 (

Back to top Go down

Post  hezitate Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:16 pm

Talking about zombies, has anyone seen that show on E4 called deadset? I hate bigbrother, but it's apparently written by someone else who hates bigbrother (not a shortage of those people I'd imagine!) and so its actually quite funny, at least in a 'members of the bigbrother staff and cast being eaten' way.

\o/

hezitate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Run, fro, run. BEES! v2 ( Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:02 am

impressions so far?

iv got a couple of people at work barrelling me to preorder it so we can play later - is it worth buying before trying?

Run, fro, run. BEES! v2 (

Back to top Go down

Post  Karma_Twisted Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:11 pm

pre-ordered on amazon. 20 pounds ^^
Karma_Twisted
Karma_Twisted

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum