This forum is now locked. But memories are lolz.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MATCHES! - What days are you not available??

+4
motiv
Poop
Adel
hezitate
8 posters

Go down

MATCHES! - What days are you not available?? Empty MATCHES! - What days are you not available??

Post  hezitate Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:18 am

As of today I am going to start making challenges on ED to get us some matches lined up

What days are best for everyone/What days can you definately not do (or at least probably cant do)

All matches will have at least a few days pre-warning (What sort of limit do you think for this? 3 days or something?)

So for me, with heads-up before hand, most weekday nights at 7:30pm+ is good for me, and weekends probably around the same but not sure for everyone else

So, if we pick either a main day (say Thursday at 8pm or Sunday at 8:30 or whatever) then would probably make it easier for people just to think of it as the possible match day

So, what days lads??

hezitate
Admin

Back to top Go down

MATCHES! - What days are you not available?? Empty Re: MATCHES! - What days are you not available??

Post  Adel Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:24 am

Any really. But this will change when I know for sure what days I'll be working part time, as that'll be evening work.

Weekdays > Weekends, and 8pm+ is best.

Adel
Admin

Back to top Go down

MATCHES! - What days are you not available?? Empty Re: MATCHES! - What days are you not available??

Post  Poop Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:54 am

I'm fine all nights untill the 27th when i'm off to uni. I'll tell you my schedule once I find that out.
Poop
Poop

Back to top Go down

Post  hezitate Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:11 am

So I was thinking Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday nights at 8pm being the best for possible matches?

hezitate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  motiv Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:26 am

week days fine for me, fri/sat, I wont be around.
motiv
motiv

Back to top Go down

Post  Poop Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:36 am

They seem fine.
Poop
Poop

Back to top Go down

Post  They said Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:54 am

Those times sound good.

They said

Back to top Go down

Post  Grem` Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:20 am

The only days I'm not available are Fridays and Saturday evenins. I can do matches on Thursdays as long as it finishes before half 10. 8pm onwards for the other days is fine by me. bounce
Grem`
Grem`

Back to top Go down

Post  jagbama Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:05 pm

Ha! I am finally back home Very Happy

Later eves are good for me, with the exception of random Thursdays. Sundays are usually a safe bet tho Smile

GJ on the [eXs] pwnage btw guys, any vids of it yet?
jagbama
jagbama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Grem` Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:05 pm

jagbama wrote:Ha! I am finally back home Very Happy

Later eves are good for me, with the exception of random Thursdays. Sundays are usually a safe bet tho Smile

GJ on the [eXs] pwnage btw guys, any vids of it yet?

Rob and Hez recorded demos I think. Oi, send me them so I can extract some pwnage.
Grem`
Grem`

Back to top Go down

Post  hezitate Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:02 am

Heh, I'll do that tonight mate, but chances are mine is pretty rubbish (But definately the next few matches i will record, maybe we can even get a 6v6 nocrits with eXs as i challenged them on ED Very Happy)

Also spent ages last night messing around with dualcore commands but i still cant tell any difference apart from using a command that crashes me so screw them all! Razz

hezitate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Grem` Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:19 am

hezitate wrote:Heh, I'll do that tonight mate, but chances are mine is pretty rubbish (But definately the next few matches i will record, maybe we can even get a 6v6 nocrits with eXs as i challenged them on ED Very Happy)

Also spent ages last night messing around with dualcore commands but i still cant tell any difference apart from using a command that crashes me so screw them all! Razz

I dont think the dual core command is fully functional yet. Mat_queue 2 or something right? I got a E6850, not overclocked, and I tried that command some time ago with no result :<
Grem`
Grem`

Back to top Go down

Post  Adel Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:45 am

Mat_queue_2 gives me about 30-50% more FPS but it's just too unstable to use unfortunately Sad Crashes every few mins with it on.

Shame Valve won't take time to get it fully working, seems like it's nearly there already. Also shows how CPU-limited source games are.

Adel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hezitate Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:20 am

Ye, there are a few commands which are by default disabled which are also to do with dualcore

r_threaded_renderables 0
r_threaded_shadow_manager 0 (or something similar)
cl_threaded_bone_structure 0
cl_threaded_leaf_something? 0

The only threaded command which is enabled by default is: r_threaded_particles 1

When i was messing with the mat_queue_mode 2 I turned all of these on and actually crashed faster than when it was just enabled on its own (but still crashed with or without the extra changes)

After I turned them all off (including the r_threaded_particles as I didnt realise this was normally enabled) and my game seemed a little smoother, even though i do have a core2duo, but after quite some testing last night, I think i might just be going mad and its only in my head

hezitate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KillingYouGuy! Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:45 pm

Annoyingly, I can't do Thursday or Sunday nights, which seems to be what everyone else can do, but all other nights I've got nothing regular on.
KillingYouGuy!
KillingYouGuy!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down