This forum is now locked. But memories are lolz.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

8v8 friendly

Go down

8v8 friendly Empty 8v8 friendly

Post  [spa]non Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:16 am

Hello fellow games.
Found your clan through ed.
I'm one of the team leaders of SpecialAttack team2 and we are looking for 8v8 opponents.
I red that you mostly play 6v6 but sinse your one of the more active clans i thought i;d still send out and invitation for a mellow/fun game.
We have two warservers ready to be used and abused.
Because of the larger team size a planning of a week ahead atleast would be best.

So if your up for a game let me know. i'll folow this tread

Sinserely
Wouter
ak.
NoNoice

[spa]non

Back to top Go down

8v8 friendly Empty Re: 8v8 friendly

Post  Adel Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:25 am

Hey,

We very probably would be up for a fun game at some point, though we've only played I think one 8v8 match so far.

Next week is looking fairly clear at the moment in terms of matches - if you post up a few times you could play then we'll see what works.

Pending the rest of the clan agreeing we wanna play 8v8 anyway, but I assume they will.

Adel
Admin

Back to top Go down

8v8 friendly Empty Cool

Post  [SpA]non Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:37 am

We've played only 2 matches till now.
Part of our community doesn't like the 6v6 format (always ends in a soldier v soldier match, imho) so we started a 8v8 team
I think weekends are best to plan these matches from our point of view.
Just give us a date and we will make it happen.

[SpA] NoNoice [3<3]

[SpA]non

Back to top Go down

8v8 friendly Empty steam id

Post  [spa]non Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:38 am

[spa]non

Back to top Go down

Post  Adel Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:04 am

I tried to add you to my steam friends list but couldn't find you by that ID.

You can add me by the e-mail tomd22@gmail.com if you want.

This is our old, now defunct forum btw. The site we're currently using is here: http://www.snukeonline.com/joomla15/

Anyway: I posted your request up to the rest of the clan and it looks like people will be up for it. If I suggested Wednesday this week at 8pm, would that be possible for you? I know you said a weekend would be best but we have league matches this coming weekend already as it happens. If its easier for you, we could organise a match next week rather than this week, just let us know.

Also not sure what the standard 8v8 rules are...I think probably medic limit 2, other class limit 2, demoman limit 1, but not certain. Let us know what you think would work, anyway - since its just a friendly we can go with whatever will be fun.

Adel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum