This forum is now locked. But memories are lolz.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

intense...

+2
Adel
motiv
6 posters

Go down

intense... Empty intense...

Post  motiv Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:37 pm

...all I can say.

Loads of fun that match. Far far better than Pub even if I had to uber a bloody Heavy...grrrrr. Smile

wp all
motiv
motiv

Back to top Go down

intense... Empty Re: intense...

Post  Adel Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:47 pm

Oh so THAT's why I ended up being the medic babysitting grem! Rolling Eyes

It was rather fun, though.

edit: poop if you ever fail to take down a lvl 1 sentry while ubered again, I will get my saw out and do it myself Laughing Laughing Laughing

Adel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  motiv Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:51 pm

Adel wrote:Oh so THAT's why I ended up being the medic babysitting grem! Rolling Eyes

It was rather fun, though.

edit: poop if you ever fail to take down a lvl 1 sentry while ubered again, I will get my saw out and do it myself Laughing Laughing Laughing

lol, please tell me poop didn't epic fail a level 1 Very Happy

as for the next 8v8 Adel...I'll start on Grem and babysit him for a while, you can go and have fun with the soldiers Very Happy
motiv
motiv

Back to top Go down

Post  They said Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:53 pm

Adel wrote: poop if you ever fail to take down a lvl 1 sentry while ubered again, I will get my saw out and do it myself Laughing Laughing Laughing

Haha, I remember you yelling that then Poop giggling, but no idea it was a level 1. Razz

They said

Back to top Go down

Post  Grem` Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:48 pm

You medics act like you didnt love all those assists. Ingrateful bunch I tells ya.
And I did hear some people lol'ing at poop over comms, not sure what happened there. clown I love you
Grem`
Grem`

Back to top Go down

Post  Adel Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:18 pm

It was kinda funny. We made it to the sentry with about 4 secs of uber left to run, and I saw it was only a lvl 1 with no engy in sight.

So I said "sentry down" as he started to throw stickies at it.

And then I watched them all bounce off the gun, or fly past and miss, and basically fail to blow the damn thing up as the engy popped round the corner and got a wrench hit in.

Sentry not down Sad Was very funny though

Adel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hezitate Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:59 pm

Haha, just like to say well played all around guys!

As for the 6v6 ladder, its even more intense because every player counts for more, for a taster ask grem about the multiplay mix games where really skilled players all join up and do a mini 6v6 match!

As of tomorrow, I will try and start looking into getting us either a) a friendly with Caaake and his lot or b) a match on enemydown 6v6!

Oh and 6v6 class limits are basically 2 of everything, apart from medic which is only 1 (same as the multiplay mixes) so will have to start looking into which classes everyone will be doing I suppose, but great play from everyone, especially for a first match Razz

hezitate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Poop Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:56 pm

OI! The stickies were bouncing off the sentry onto the stairs and then the stairs acted as a shield! That was one beast of a sentry. I'll have nightmares about it now.
Poop
Poop

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum