This forum is now locked. But memories are lolz.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMGWTFHAX!!!!!!!1!

3 posters

Go down

OMGWTFHAX!!!!!!!1! Empty OMGWTFHAX!!!!!!!1!

Post  jagbama Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:11 pm

Grem wrote:1.4.6 Fast-Shoot-Script is forbidden
Any kind of Fast-Shoot-Script is forbidden. A player using a Fast-Shoot-Script in an ETF2L match will be punished.

Due to this before the league started, I disabled the script in my config, but during the two matches we’ve had so far, I’m quite certain that one or two of the scouts frm the opposing team are using it.

OMG GREM IS TEH HAXXOR WTF !!?!11ONE!?

Very disappointed in you my lad. Go stand in the corner. Next to Hez. Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing
jagbama
jagbama
Admin

Back to top Go down

OMGWTFHAX!!!!!!!1! Empty Re: OMGWTFHAX!!!!!!!1!

Post  Adel Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:27 pm

I think you can maybe achieve the same effect without a script just by binding fire to your mouse wheel for the pistol. And then roll the wheel fast. Not tried it myself, but might that allow them to do it without a custom script?

Adel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Grem` Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:11 pm

Lol, jag believe it or not, I actually did disable it. I played with that rapid fire script in an ED game, was like whoa, no way can this be legit. So I looked up the rules for the league and I disabled it before our 40 Degrees game. But I was quite sure both the scouts in their team and one of the scout in B2O use it. Hence the post tongue
Grem`
Grem`

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum