This forum is now locked. But memories are lolz.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Couple of things about ETF2L

2 posters

Go down

Couple of things about ETF2L Empty Couple of things about ETF2L

Post  Grem` Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:05 pm

Was just running through the rules and a few things stood which everyone should keep in mind:

1. All ETF2L matches have to be played with the update version of our League Config - I uploaded it to the server hez, cld you just double check if it's working and stuff.

2. Every player has to record Demos. Every player is supposed to record Demos of every map and keep them for at least 2 weeks cause of possible protests. A player and his team who can’t manage to bespeak a requested demo will be punished. - Self explanatory I guess

3. Player changes during a match. You can theoretically switch all players after a map change (as long as they are entered correctly on your rosters’ page). A player change during a running map is only possible if a player has technical problems to play on.

4. Pause if players drop. If 1 player of a team drops from the server, the game may be paused at the end of the current round (or when both team’s intelligence is in their base on CTF maps) to allow the player to return. If 2 or more players drop, pausing instantly is allowed. Pausing will be a maximum of 5 minutes, unless both teams agree to wait longer.
Note: This rule does not count for disconnects caused by players themselves - Have we sorted the pause function for the server yet?
Grem`
Grem`

Back to top Go down

Couple of things about ETF2L Empty Re: Couple of things about ETF2L

Post  Adel Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:16 am

Meh, I can't record demos of matches. Makes my PC go all stuttery. Nobody accuses medics of hax anyways, so I guess it's unlikely to be a problem.

Adel
Admin

Back to top Go down